The Fab is a busy long-running Beatles band that plays multiple venues each week in Las Vegas. They needed an official website presence to inform their wide fan base about their regular live dates and special concerts, and to build new fans by exposing them to their work through video and audio streams. They wanted a clean design. Full hosting and ongoing maintenance are provided for this website.
- Platform: WordPress, customized design
- Traffic Statistics: Full server-level statistical tracking in place, detailing home country of each visitor, their movement through and time spent on the website, referrer source and search terms used (if applicable), plus dozens more pieces of information.
- Social Media Integration: Blog posts can be broadcast instantly to client’s Facebook account. Facebook “Like” buttons integrated throughout site to encourage visitors to share on Facebook, resulting in increased incoming traffic and incoming links.
- Bio And Credits: Band member biographies are included, along with a history of the band itself from their start in 1995.
- Live Events: Live events database included for reporting future and past recurring and one-off shows. All prior venue information easily accessible for quickly listing recurring shows.
- Video: In-page embedded HTML5 videos compatible with all platforms and tablets
- Photos: Multi-section photo gallery with “lightbox” fullsize photo display.
- Guestbook: Website visitors are able to read other visitor’s comments, and can leave their own comments about The Fab via a submission form. System is fully moderated — no comments go live until they are approved.
- Email Newsletter: Website visitors can join an email list to receive occasional important bulletins. This is a double opt-in email newsletter complying with all US regulations, maintained internally with no outside expense.
- Contact: Customizable contact form in use to protect privacy of client’s email address.